Do you want to blow your friends away with something delicious, gluten free, organic, vegan and that looks super cool? Then, how about these little beauties? These holiday treats are super easy to make and the perfect snack for a holiday party, potluck or seasonal event! We love how festive and fun they look – and how wonderful they taste! You can order a box of Jr. Chocolate Crisp BumbleBars here. If you would like to try making them, we posted the recipe below.
Vanilla Frosting Jr. Chocolate Crisp BumbleBars
- 1 cup dairy-free gluten-free spread, such as soy margarine
- 1 tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 box (16 ounces) gluten-free confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Milk
- 1 box of Jr. Chocolate Crisp BumbleBars
- Beat the spread and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add confectioners’ sugar, beating until well blended after each addition and scraping sides and bottom of bowl frequently.
- Add coconut milk; beat until light and fluffy. (If frosting is too thick to spread, gradually beat in additional coconut milk.)
- Unwrap individual Jr. Chocolate Crisp BumbleBars
- Dip half of the BumbleBar in the frosting you’ve just made.
- Make sure to coat both sides with frosting and use a butter knife to smooth out any odd spots that didn’t get covered.
- Sprinkle with your favorite toppings, or leave as is!
- Arrange on a tray and use mint leaves or peppermints to decorate!
These are high fiber, gluten-free, vegan and absolutely delicious! Try making them with our Original Peanut or Amazing Almond flavors for a tasty variety. They’re fun to make with kids and easy to clean up. We would love to see pictures if you make these at home. Let us know how your experience was making them in the comments below!